Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas on the road...


I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a very MERRY Christmas for 2009 !!

Sending greetings to the far-flung corners of the globe... and thanks to all who joined me on the road in Tassie & the Red Centre this year.

I am interested to hear of how you celebrate Christmas in your different cultures ...so drop by for a mug of eggnog or a Sambuca & leave your story.

I will be celebrating Christmas "on the road" next week, so stay tuned for an update! I am insisting EVERYONE in my group participate in the festivities....there will no doubt be some very embarassing images posted here in the New Year (he,he,he).....
We will be dressing up & singing Christmas ditties in various languages(oh the excitement, I have been waiting all year for this) & IF we're all good, Santa may just pay us a visit!!

"Crashing thru the snow..on a one horse-power bus".... tra-la-la-la-la, tra-la-la-la-leeeeeee!

"jingle bells, jingle bells" Ok, enough already!~* (santa's just practising)


No comments:

Post a Comment